Black Travel Movement: Egyptian Odyssey 2018
If you want to experience the wonders of Egypt from the great pyramids to the beautiful Nile river then you need to be on this trip with the Black Travel Movement. It all goes down September 1st – 9th 2018 in Cairo, Egypt. Get your crew together and start planning your trip now as bookings have already started.
- $1,950 Land Only
- $3,250 With Flight
- $2,850 Land Only
- $4,150 With Flight
Dates: September 1st-9th 2018
- All transfers in an air-conditioned coach
- Domestic flight from Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo – Economy class
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo at Four Season Residence
- Accommodation for 4 nights on Nile Cruise (Moevenpick Royal Lili Cruise Nile Cruise, Farah Nile Cruise or Sonesta St. George)
- All sightseeing tours as described in itinerary
- Local English-speaking guide at every destination
- Meals – Welcome Dinner at Four Seasons and Breakfast each day; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner onboard the cruise
- Entry Visa for air inclusive packages
- All service charges and taxes
What’s Not Included:
- International Airfare if choosing the Land Only Package
- Travel Insurance (This is highly recommended)
- Entry Visa for land only packages ($25 as of 12/1/17)
- Anything not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions:
- If paying in installments, a minimum $350 payment is due at time of registration.
- The remaining balance must be made in equal monthly payments due on the 15th of each month.
- All trips are to be paid in full no later than July 15, 2018
- All deposits and payments are non-refundable 10 days after the deposit date
- BTM HIGHLY recommends that you purchase trip cancellation insurance as well as a medical travel policy
- Because we are on a ship, there is a risk you could be placed in a room near the engine or the lounge where noise/vibration levels could be high for portions of the cruise
- Please exercise discretion with regards to your physical limitations and abilities when deciding on your level of participation
- Camel ride is not recommended for elder customer or those not is physically sound shape
- Reaching the top of the Great Pyramid of Cheops requires “Bear Crawling” about 40 yards with a break half way up
- The Egypt Air flight from the US to Cairo allows two checked bags, a carry-on and personal item.
- Egypt Air flights between Cairo and Luxor only allow 1 checked bag, a carry-on and personal item. A second checked bag will be at an additional cost.
Show Comments (0)