The Runaway Experience: Cuba 2017
Join The Runaway Experience for a jam-packed, 7-day cultural journey into Cuba. Their 3-city adventure will take you to the bustling capital of Havana, the colorful, historic town of Trinidad and the lush farm region of Viñales. You’ll get an authentic taste of life on this once-forbidden island as you explore the vibrant art and music scenes, eat mouthwatering food, and more! With the help of our local guides and travel concierges, they’ll ensure your experience is both unique and seamless.
Price: $3,250 Per Person / $1,000 Deposit
Dates: SUMMER: AUG 2 – 8 / AUG 12 – 18 (7 Days)
FALL: OCT 22 – 28 / NOV 2 -8 (7 Days)
WINTER: DEC 2 – 8 / DEC 12 – 18 (7 Days)
- Roundtrip flights from LA, Miami, Newark, NYC, Atlanta, Charlotte, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, and Houston, to Havana. We can accommodate other cities, please contact us for the rate.
- Travel Visas (Required to visit Cuba)
- Airport transfers and ground transportation
- Six nights stay in our charming Cuban B&Bs and private homes
- A shared room with one other person. A single occupancy room may requested at an additional fee.
- ALL meals — Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner — sampling the BEST Cuban food the island has to offer
- Alcoholic beverages are not included
- Tour tobacco fields, organic farms, and the architecture of historic neighborhoods
- Jam out at late night concerts and dance in town squares
- Be inspired by local art and the artists who carry on the rich traditions
- Ride horses, roll cigars, shop, connect, wander…and more!
Show Comments (0)